Who we are and what we do
We are an in-home breeder of high quality, intelligent, and loving Bernedoodles, in any size, that will fit your family’s needs.
We are located in the scenic foothills just South of Denver in Castle Rock Colorado. Our property boasts amazing views of “America’s Mountain, Pikes Peak. We live on 10 acres, giving our pups plenty of room to play and roam.
When you receive our puppies, they have been lovingly cared for, socialized, sensory trained, have crate introduction, and have received initial potty training. Our pups visit the Veterinarian at day 3 for well checks and again at 7 weeks for health guarantee and shots. Our pups are de-wormed at 4, 6 and 8 weeks.
All our dogs are proven to have excellent health records backed up by a 1-year health guarantee.
Our dogs are genetically tested.
Veterinarian checked before, during, and after breeding.
This is a cross breed; an F1 Bernedoodle puppy has Bernese Mountain Dog and Poodle parents.
The genetic makeup of a F1 Bernedoodle is 50% of each parent; 50% Bernese Mountain Dog and 50% Poodle.
A F1 Bernedoodle can be low shedding, however, it is the percentage of Poodle genetics that create a dog to be hypoallergenic and low to non-shedding. This means a F1 Bernedoodle is less likely to shed. The life expectancy of an F1 Bernedoodle is 12-14 years.
F1 Bernedoodles often have the desirable tri-color coat inherited from the Bernese parent, or a black and white (parti), sable, sable/brindle coat. These dogs require routine brushing, monthly bathing and quarterly grooming.
F1b is a 50/50 mix of where a F1 Bernedoodle is bred with a Poodle. This increases the overall percentage of Poodle genetics in a F1b Bernedoodle to 75%.
The increase in Poodle genetics outcome boasts:
- A longer life expectancy, 13+ years
- Low to no shedding and hypoallergenic
- Many F1b Bernedoodles have the distinctive Bernese mountain dog coat. They also come in black and white (parti), sable, sable/brindle, tri-color phantom, and the very rare all phantom coat.
- Our dog’s life expectancy increases because of the Poodle genetics reducing the overall size of the dog, our F1b Bernedoodles weigh between 35-60 pounds.
- F1b Bernedoodle tend to have either a curly coat, or a wavy coat. These dogs require routine brushing, monthly bathing and quarterly grooming.